- We have openings in our 2/3's Tots class for the fall 2014-2015 school year on Wed/Fri from 9-11:30. Tuition is $130 per month and the program runs from mid September through mid June.
-Our current classrooms are full for the rest of this school year.
-If you are interested in being placed on our waiting list please email us or call us at 371-2034.
Tiny Tots Early Learning Center recognizes and respects the uniqueness of each child. The school's primary mission is to foster a love of learning in each student. Our curriculum skillfully weaves artistic and practical disciplines into everyday academics. Students learn to follow their curiosity, to think creatively, and to work both independently and cooperatively with others. We give each child support and encouragement to become his or her own unique self. Tiny Tots Early Learning Center provides a variety of classes for babies and preschoolers. Through these developmentally appropriate classes students learn, grow and have fun together. Children will begin a love of learning which is carried throughout their formative years.
Benefits of Early Education for Children
- increase intelligence and problem-solving abilities.
- strengthen emotional control.
- increase gains in physical health.
- develop self-discipline.
- foster self-confidence, and self-esteem.
- promote social skills, developing an ability to relate to other children and adults.
- provide oportunities for self-expression .
Children learn through experience and through interaction within their social and physical environment. While your child attends any of our programs it is our goal that he/she will have many rich and varied activities to stimulate his/her growth and development.
© 2007-20011 Tiny Tots Tea Early Learning Center all rights reserved. The information, photographs, and images appearing on this website are owned by or authorized for use by Tiny Tots Early Learning Center protected by the United States copywrite laws. No photographs, images or information appearing on this website may be reproduced or used for any purpose whatsoever without express written permission from Tiny Tots Early Learning Center.